Sunday, October 15, 2006

Stats for Oct. 2006 Week 2

This will be the last for a little while.

I've taken a chance with usability in the fact that I've elected to change the site navigation bar on the home page from pure HTML to FLASH. There's a possibility that if your machine or browser is locked down real tight that you might become stranded on the home page. Actually, I don't think most visitors realize that there is a whole site accessible here, even from this page. If the box labeled 'Navigation' pops open all your warning bells & whistles, just use the site links below it. There's nothing here on the site that's going to 'get you' !! Google & Blogger pull sites like that everyday, & I get reviews from them quite often.

While I don't mind the monthly bit from Blogger about my 'cloud tags' on my pictures page, every once in a while I'll get the questionnaire in my email regarding a 'reported flagging'. Its just a part of business on the net. But it does prove that I'm not a Trojan filled zombie that's out to get you PC !!

Things are a little busy for me now, I'll be concentrating on the 'real business' at hand & shooting a bit of video. I haven't given up on the April project, but I'm getting bored with it. I want it to look good & I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to what I've done with it.

Anyway, here's the stats for this week.

Hi to my buddy in Brooklyn. He a first time visitor that uses FireFox 1.5 on a Mac with a Intel processor, & was a referral from DIGG.com .

And Hi to my new friend in Baclaran, another first timer that uses FireFox on a Mac PPC that came in from Flickr.com .

We continue to get hits from both Blogger & NeoWorx .

Thanks for visiting the site!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home